Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> So UPSET!!
Kristi
Posted: Mar 16 2003, 02:19 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

hello all,
well I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on with me and DH its kind of long sorry about that
we went the new Dr. tuesday and he didn't do any thing told me to get my records form this other Dr. and come back in 4 weeks welll.......I started bleeding Friday night lightey and the next mornning woke up cramping alittle in my right side so layed around and the bleeding and cramping got alittle worse so we went to the E.R. and its now 4:00 in the morning and the Dr. came in and told us that we were not pregnant!! the sonogram that he done didn't show any thing and my HGC test was a big fat 0
I don't know what is going on we are just very empty and in a daze couse the other dr told us that we were pregnant and at the time was about 4 to 8 wks then and now there saying there isn't any thing there
well Im going to go now Ill talk to yall all later byee bawling.gif
PMEmail PosterICQAOLMSN
MommyToAshley
Posted: Mar 16 2003, 09:17 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Kristi I am sooo sorry. <<Hugs>>

We are here for you if you need us or just want to talk. I remember when we lost Joshua at 5 months, it was helpful to talk to someone -- family(other than DH) and friends just didn't know how to act around us.

Are you going to follow up with your old doc or the new one? Please let us know how it goes and how you are doing.

Group Hug grouphug.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
madaise
Posted: Mar 17 2003, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 23

Kristi

I'm sorry... sad.gif

Did you do a pregnancy test before all this happened? How did your dr decide you were 4-8 weeks pregnant? That's a big stretch of time in a pregnancy.. esp early on.

I'd certainly find a new dr.. or even a midwife, instead of this old one.

We are here if you want to talk. I've had a miscarriage... it was very painful, both physically and mentally. But, it sounds like maybe you weren't really even pregnant... I know that can hurt mentally, since you thought you were and undoubtably were "preparing" and having lots of fun "fantasies"... we are here........ ::hugs::

--------------------
Judi
momma to Cas, Em, Tege, Jordan & Ry

Kristi
Posted: Mar 17 2003, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 31

hey everyone
were doing okay......Im not as upset as my DH is
this would have been his first, but we are going to try again
waiting to get a Dr. appotment to see what we can do
thanks for all the support
(madaise) yes to you question I took a home test and within 2 seconds it changed and then took the other one and went to the E.R and they conferimed it on a pregnacy test (blood) and then he done a pelvis ex. and then checked me and said he ruled out it being in my tubes or etopic and said felt like we were 4 to 8 wks then but we were going by my last peiord on that witch would have made us 10 weeks
I don't know what happen but I think that I was pregnant and lost it early on and didn't know it couse the hole time I've been spoting off and on, and when I told them that they said thats normal
PMEmail PosterICQAOLMSN
madaise
Posted: Mar 17 2003, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 23

sad.gif Well, keep us posted on how you are doing. And if you are going to start baby dancing again... I'll send baby dust your way!

--------------------
Judi
momma to Cas, Em, Tege, Jordan & Ry

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]