Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> baby update, exciting stuff! (well for me it is)
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

Group: Members
Member No.: 254

So just thought I'd post a bit of an update since we are now out of the first trimester! WAHOO!! Anyway.. we bought a doppler thing that you can use at home to heart the heart beat (liek we rented when i was PG for Cameorn) and we have been trying to get a good heartbeat so I could rest and not worry so much. But all we usually get is a few seconds and it goes away. SO on Saturday night after we did our Easter Bunny duties and filled baskets we decided to try adn listen again... well we found it! (I go tomorrow to teh Dr's for a prenatal visit) but i was worried cause we hadn't heard the heartbeat yet or had an ultrasound, and by this point with my other 2 we had done both. So anyway, we heart eth heartbeat and THE BABY MOVED!! It kicked two or three times while we were tryign to get the heart beat. So apparently it didn't liek teh doppler! So i feel a lot better now. I though I felt movement earlier in teh day but thought it was jsut my mind playing tricks but it really moved twice Saturday night. And I've felt it once or twice a day since then!!! I was suprised cause it was earlier than my other two.. cameorn moved at 16 weeks and kathleen was 14 and 1/2 . And I'm just 13 weeks now.

Also we are decided on a girls name... but now teh boy's is a toss up.
We are going with Theresa Leann for a girl (After my mom's mother Theresa) and DH just thought Leann went really well with it. Boy was supposed to be Jackson Alan but DH wants to think about it for a while... so who knows. But I think teh babies a girl.. love2.gif I'll apdate wehn we have an ultrasound!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
amynicole21
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Hooray! I love those rented doppler things... got me through many a worried day in those early weeks wink.gif Love the names as well.

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
ashtonsmama
Posted: Apr 17 2006, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Awesome!
wub.gif
I had one of those Doppler things with Ashton also, and loved it!! I want one this time around too...and love the cute names! Keep us updated!
hug.gif

3_call_me_mama
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

Thanks ladies smile.gif I went today ad the little heart was beating 148.. exactally what kathleen was at this point. he said I am measurign a little bigger than I should be.. like 3-4 weeks. but he;s not worried. We go back in 2 weeks (cause they were closed 2 weeks ago when I should have gone so they are trying to get me back on track with the 4 week schedul .So today was a 14 week visit 9althoug I'm just over 13 weeks) and then in 2 weeks it's the 16 week visit. and the following week is an ultrasound. So in 3 weks we should know how many babies are in there adn possbily what it is smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

That's so cool!!!! wub.gif wub.gif Congrats!!

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
CantWait
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Very exciting, those are great names you guys got picked out. Hope the appt goes well also. wub.gif hug.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

oh hun I'm so excited for you that is SOOO awesome!!! I LOVE the little girls name and I really like the first name you got picked for a boy.. but the middle name kind of reminds me of alan jackson blush.gif anyway its really cute though!! thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Bee_Kay
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,257

Awww that is so sweet. There is nothing like hearing the baby's heartbeat wub.gif

It is so nice to hear all these stories about you pregnant ladies. It brings back alot of memories for me wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
jacobsmama
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

KRISTI :)

Member No.: 2,060

That is great news and very cute name!!!! wink.gif

--------------------

Mother to Jacob & Conner. Wife to Loren
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
CAMSMOM1
Posted: Apr 18 2006, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

The Cam Man is 2 yrs old

Member No.: 2,907

How awesome! I'm so glad the appt went well, I measured big too. wink.gif You have a little soccer player in there. happy.gif Love the names, and I can't believe you are already 13 wks. Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Give your baby a rub on the belly for me. hug.gif I'm so excited for you. wub.gif

--------------------
~Ann~ Wife to Justin, Mommy to Cam
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterAOL
3_call_me_mama
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 04:14 AM
Quote Post

Waiting for sun!

QUOTE (alyssa'smommy @ Apr 18 2006, 09:32 PM)
oh hun I'm so excited for you that is SOOO awesome!!! I LOVE the little girls name and I really like the first name you got picked for a boy.. but the middle name kind of reminds me of alan jackson blush.gif anyway its really cute though!! thumb.gif

SEE that's what I knew was gonna happen. Which is why we don't really want to use it. We kinda have to go with Alan for a middle name after my FIL cause Cameorn has my dad's name for a middle name. But we loved teh name jackson.. it just sounds like we reversed a famous name to get our kids name with teh middle name we chose. That's why we are still decidin gon teh boy's name. Dennis wants something like Dorian I think he said.. SO basically we're still reading that name book !LOL

Thanks again everyone

Oh and Ann yes, wearin gmaternity clothes cause although I haven't gained any weight yet, i still Have grown quite a bit! It seems to be flying by!

--------------------
user posted image
ashtonsmama
Posted: Apr 19 2006, 11:39 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

How exciting! So glad things are going well there!
thumb.gif
Boys r us
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Alliebelle & Mommy

Member No.: 378

YAY!!!!!! Awesome!!!!

I can't believe you have to wait so long for an ultrasound though!!! That's kind of a long time!!

--------------------
NICHOLE
Wife to Rick and Mommy to my 3 loves..Tanner, Braedon and Alexandra MiaBella
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
3xsthefun
Posted: Apr 20 2006, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 227

That is exciting! So glad hear things are going well! thumb.gif

--------------------
Tina wife to Rob (Sept. 25, 1999)
mommy to Kaitlynn (11), Maegan (7) & Ryan (3.5)
PMMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0127 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]