Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Zantac, The Baby Reflux Wonder Drug
siblingtooolivia
Posted: Jan 27 2007, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,442

So we went back to the ped AGAIN on Thursday - Dylan was doing the EXACT same thing as Olivia at this age - fretty, not relaxed, can't lay him down, etc. etc. So I told the Ped - could the prevacid not be working and he said yes - great I said - how about we go to the good old fashioned zantac....he agreed - then we looked at Olivia's chart - Dylan has the exact same symptoms, etc. same pattern, etc. as Olivia at the EXACT same time - so strange - anywhoooo

We are on zantac 3 times a day and Dylan is like a whole new baby - same as Olivia - he is relaxed and happy and trying so hard to smile now - and the best part - he sleeps 4-5 hours at a time now at nite - Yah Who!!!!!!!!!!!!

So looks like NOW we have turned that corner and are now enjoying life and able to settle our little family into a routine tongue.gif

Thanks for listening everyone!!! The support here is wonderful!!!!!!!! wub.gif

--------------------
Christine, wife to Dave 9/29/01, Mom to Olivia 6/7/02 and Dylan 12/16/06

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PMEmail Poster
MyBlueEyedBabies
Posted: Jan 27 2007, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Mommy's littlest man

Group: Members
Member No.: 828

I am glad the Zantac is working for him and he's turned into a happy baby. There is nothing better than finding the "cure" to making our kids happy.
I do wish Zantac had helped J. I have about 3/4 bottle of Zantac that I am going to end up flushing since he can't use it.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0111 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]