Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What could this be?
youngmomofone
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,218

Usually 99% of the time after I eat something, my stomach will hurt and I have to go to the bathroom. I'm used to having to go to the bathroom about an hour or two after I eat that I don't really take notice to if it is certain foods. I do try to stay away from carbs, but it happened last night when we had bbq pork roast and I had a slice of cheese (parents made it and dropped it by for us to make sandwiches but I wasn't in the mood for a sandwich so I just put the meat on the plate and added some cheese on the side).

I have friends with IBS and they have pains when they are either constipated or w/diarrhea which I don't have either problem so I'm not sure that is what it is..

--------------------
Mom to: CJ 7.03, Alexis 10.09, Taylin 5.11, and Emma and Issac 4.12.
Expecting our last baby Liam Jacob in April 2013.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 09:59 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

Have you been eating really healthy, I see that your on a diet. But if you have been avoiding greasy foods, certain other foods it could be what you ate last night.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
luvmykids
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 11:37 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

It could be IBS, lactose intolerance, gluctose intolerance....the only way to try to figure it out yourself is to cut certain food groups out and see if that changes things.
PMEmail Poster

DVFlyer
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 02:48 PM
Quote Post

Just a man

Member No.: 1,368

Could be IBS, could be other things. But my thinking is that no matter what it is, your system should work if you give it what it needs and avoid those it doesn't.

You could try to fast for a couple of days to let your insides heal a bit and then start on a bland diet of some sort. Maybe start with chicken broth and then lead up to something more substantial.

--------------------
Convincing the world that the only way to solve the ongoing issues while raising children is PERSISTENCE. You have to keep trying things and not give up........ they eventually go away on their own. ;-)
PMEmail Poster
youngmomofone
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 1,218

I'm BF so I don't really want to fast.. at least not yet. But I think that is good advice. Hmm. I will really watch what I eat tomorrow and write down what it is and if it sends me to the bathroom so I can start to see if there is a pattern or not.Then I will ask my doctor about it.

--------------------
Mom to: CJ 7.03, Alexis 10.09, Taylin 5.11, and Emma and Issac 4.12.
Expecting our last baby Liam Jacob in April 2013.

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
DVFlyer
Posted: Nov 25 2009, 08:00 AM
Quote Post

Just a man

Member No.: 1,368

QUOTE (youngmomofone @ Nov 24 2009, 05:11 PM)
I'm BF so I don't really want to fast.. at least not yet. But I think that is good advice. Hmm. I will really watch what I eat tomorrow and write down what it is and if it sends me to the bathroom so I can start to see if there is a pattern or not.Then I will ask my doctor about it.

Ya, probably not a good idea to fast if you are BF'ing......

Keep in mind that if you have some sort of irritation in your system, even eating things that are not normally a problem might cause a problem.

Also, if you do change your diet while BF'ing, I've heard the baby will notice, so don't be surprised if there is a change there also.

--------------------
Convincing the world that the only way to solve the ongoing issues while raising children is PERSISTENCE. You have to keep trying things and not give up........ they eventually go away on their own. ;-)
PMEmail Poster
carruiz
Posted: Sep 13 2011, 05:13 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 23,494

QUOTE (youngmomofone @ Nov 24 2009, 09:37 AM)
Usually 99% of the time after I eat something, my stomach will hurt and I have to go to the bathroom. I'm used to having to go to the bathroom about an hour or two after I eat that I don't really take notice to if it is certain foods. I do try to stay away from carbs, but it happened last night when we had bbq pork roast and I had a slice of cheese (parents made it and dropped it by for us to make sandwiches but I wasn't in the mood for a sandwich so I just put the meat on the plate and added some cheese on the side).

I have friends with IBS and they have pains when they are either constipated or w/diarrhea which I don't have either problem so I'm not sure that is what it is..

There is really problem in your stomach and you should ask the doctor about that. Just like me, after i drink milk, i have to go to the comfort room. The doctor said that im allergic to cows milk.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]