Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I'm gonna track it here...
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:48 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 89

Because I'm such a flake that I won't remember to write it down in my calendar or whatever... and nex thing you know BOOM there's another bun in the oven.

I've finally started menstruating again... after almost 2 years without it. rolleyes.gif

I thought I'd started a couple times before... but this time it's a real flood not just a pink tissue.

Not that any of you really care about it... but I'm going to track it anyways.

tongue.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 05:51 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Member No.: 822

lol
Good idea

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
PrairieMom
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 07:24 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

ok tongue.gif
PM

MyLuvBugs
Posted: Nov 28 2006, 12:30 PM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

laugh.gif Very good idea! thumb.gif

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 01:37 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Cramping today.... and I'm really bitc*y. laugh.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Dec 27 2006, 07:03 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Well Yay for Christmas Periods.

rolleyes.gif

14 days exactly since I was cramping... I guess that was my ovulation... lol

blush.gif

ETA FMI - 33 day cycle

This post has been edited by ZEN Mommy on Dec 27 2006, 07:05 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

November 22nd - to December 24th...that's 33 days, that's how long my cycle is. Maybe.

Which means that technically, my "next" one should be on January 27th... meaning my next ovulation would be on the 13th of January.

We'll see.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
mom2my2cuties
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 4,490

bawling.gif GOsh, I wish my cycles were that far apart. I have 21day cycles...
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

They used to be longer. dry.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 12 2007, 05:24 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Ok so yesterday afternoon I had some sharp pains in my left side.... and I was really...uh... not-nice. laugh.gif

ETA - I just read my past posts that said that I could expect it around the 13th of january... well we're the 12th today and I cramped yesterday. So maybe my cycle is getting shorter. Dang!!

This post has been edited by ZEN Mommy on Jan 12 2007, 05:25 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 14 2007, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Had quite a few cramps today. Could be cuz we DTD 3 times in the last 48 hours... which like, totally never happens. laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Jan 26 2007, 07:54 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I'm on Day 3 btw.

rolleyes.gif

Ok so this means I ovulated on the 10th... because I got my period on the 24th. I woke up with it, how nice. dry.gif

So this cycle was 30 days. Yeehaw. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by ZEN Mommy on Jan 26 2007, 07:57 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 14 2007, 06:41 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

I THINK I ovulated over the weekend. I think.... I'm not sure.

I didn't get any pains... but was... um... hot for my hubby. laugh.gif emlaugh.gif

Which would make me have my period around the 24th of February. tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 06:15 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

20th, around 9:30pm is when I started. huh.gif

ETA - makes this cycle 27 days long

This post has been edited by ZEN Mommy on Feb 21 2007, 06:17 AM

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 04:18 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Still no sign of AF.

unsure.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 04:51 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Phew. Started last night. laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
sunrosejenn
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 05:23 AM
Quote Post

Jeannette ~ Mommy 2 Eliana

Member No.: 536

I track mine on http://www.cyclespage.com I've been using it since Aug 1998 and LOVE it

--------------------
Photobucket

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Kentuckychick
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 3,085

I really have to lol at this Rocky because honestly when you first said you were going to start keeping track I had started my period that same day. Of course as usually occurs everyone's cycle goes off by a few days here and there and I figured I couldn't ya know, track along by just watching for when you post, however, I swear to you we have started our periods on the EXACT same days every single month since december. huh.gif

So apparently I just need to start using you as my tracker...

--------------------
~Rachel~ Godmommy to;Connor (September '04) & Caydence (August '06)

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 23 2007, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

That's so funny!!!!

rolling_smile.gif

Ya know, "they" say that women who spend a lot of time together will adjust their cycles slowly to be together... lol

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Well Rachel, you're SOL for this cycle... I forgot to track my ovulation. tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Kentuckychick
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

QUOTE (ZEN Mommy @ Apr 11 2007, 01:16 PM)
Well Rachel, you're SOL for this cycle... I forgot to track my ovulation. tongue.gif

lol, well I apparently had a cyst this month so I know EXACTLY when mine was! wacko.gif
I should be starting by the end of this week... I swear it seems like the time between is getting shorter! I think the weeks are just going faster.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 12 2007, 05:15 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

QUOTE (Kentuckychick @ Apr 11 2007, 04:35 PM)
QUOTE (ZEN Mommy @ Apr 11 2007, 01:16 PM)
Well Rachel, you're SOL for this cycle... I forgot to track my ovulation.  tongue.gif

lol, well I apparently had a cyst this month so I know EXACTLY when mine was! wacko.gif
I should be starting by the end of this week... I swear it seems like the time between is getting shorter! I think the weeks are just going faster.

lol!!!

I kinda like when I have cysts.... exactly for that reason. emlaugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Apr 14 2007, 11:23 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

This is creepy. I started this afternoon, around 2pm.

huh.gif

23 day cycle? Ew.

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Kentuckychick
Posted: Apr 15 2007, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

QUOTE (ZEN Mommy @ Apr 14 2007, 11:23 AM)
This is creepy.  I started this afternoon, around 2pm.

huh.gif

23 day cycle?  Ew.

Okay... lol... I woke up this morning cramping but haven't started yet... just thinking I definitely will.

So yeah...
Craziness.

Apparently it's just so close to clockwork. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Kentuckychick on Apr 15 2007, 07:59 AM

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Kentuckychick
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

.... or not.... huh.gif

Well here it's Thursday and still nothing but cramping.

I woke up this morning in horrible pain which felt very much like a cyst rupturing so I'm thinking that's the cause of delay.

But it definitely looks like I won't be playing along at home anymore! happy.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]