Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dr. App and question
A&A'smommy
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

I had my boring check up today I was literally in out quicker than it took me to get there (I live an hour away.. I have NO faith in the Dr's in my little town) I still haven't gained any weight which is good, although I'm really surprised because of how much I eat (i feel like I'm starving ALL the time).. I have been having round ligament pains and feeling LOTS of stretching and pulling which is annoying and I asked him about that (because I didn't know it was the ligament rolleyes.gif ). Baby's heart rate is in the 150's and little monkey didn't want to sit still emlaugh.gif it was such a sweet sound!!! I have my gender u/s in 3 weeks I will be 17wks and 5days she said they may not be able to tell.. she said 18wks was still iffy but he wont be in when I'm usually go back.. but I might still be out of town the next week so that was the best time I could go.. has anyone found out when they were around 17wks what the gender was? Alyssa was easy to see tongue.gif and we found out with her at 16wks but we also got an u/s every time with her so I didn't worry about it..

Also if we do get to see then I plan on waiting until Christmas Day to tell the gender.. does anyone have any fun ideas??

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
luvbug00
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 12:03 PM
Quote Post

awhat!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,984

Glad baby is well. oh wow there are so many ways to tell..make an orniment or make a stocking in the color of the gender. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Bamamom
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Changing lives one diaper at a time since 2006

Member No.: 3,297

Go ahead and buy the baby some things in the right color, wrap them and put them under the tree and have the addressed to whomever you want to tell.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster

A&A'smommy
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

QUOTE (Bamamom @ Nov 27 2007, 03:09 PM)
Go ahead and buy the baby some things in the right color, wrap them and put them under the tree and have the addressed to whomever you want to tell.

That is actually what I planned on doing.. I just wondered if anyone had any other ideas... I'm not very creative tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

They have baby's first Christmas stockings in pink & blue....you could buy one of the right color and hang it up with all of the other stockings - plus then you'd have it for next year.
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0117 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]