Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BPP u/s and mw appt
kimberley
Posted: Mar 30 2010, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

so we went for the BPP u/s at the hospital. Riley kinda freaked me out because he wasn't responding to the tech... but he was sleeping. after walking around some, he woke up with his usual violent vigor lol. fluid and baby are good. they think he is measuring about 8lbs14oz blink.gif

mw also said he is measuring big and mar 12 edd seems more likely. his hb is still in the 140's. looks like he's going to hang in there til saturday. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
jcc64
Posted: Mar 30 2010, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 108

Ok, I know I've been out of the pg game for a few years, but what exactly is a BPP u/s, Kimberly?

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Mar 30 2010, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 249

sorry, it's a biophysical profile of the baby. basically they want to make sure he is still happy in there. they check the organs, heartrate, fluid, and monitor his movement. if there are any concerns, then they strap the monitor band on my belly and make me stay for a few hours while they track his heartrate but that wasn't the case today. i go back for another on thursday.

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster

MommyToAshley
Posted: Mar 30 2010, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Glad to hear all is going well and Riley is doing great. He's going to be a big boy. Saturday will be here soon enough, but my prediction is that he will come Thursday. Either way, sending some ELV. It won't be long.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
CantWait
Posted: Mar 30 2010, 11:57 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Come on Riley, there are a ton of people that want to meet you. rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif

"Glad" he's still cozy and well in there, wish he would evict though.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
jcc64
Posted: Mar 31 2010, 06:28 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

Oh, ok, got it, Kimberly. I actually had one of those when Noah was a week overdue. They couldn't wake him up--he was such a lazy baby in utero (still is as a 14 yo). I hope the big day comes soon for you!

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Mar 31 2010, 06:59 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

haha just seeing this!!! and he is here now YAY

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
CantWait
Posted: Mar 31 2010, 11:17 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

This is now so funny, so much for Saturday and staying in there. I can't wait to hear your birth story Kimberley.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0137 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]