Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hello weight gain.
PrairieMom
  Posted: Dec 14 2009, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,561

I have been patting myself on the back for the past 19 weeks or so because my weight gain hasn't been out of control. I was so proud of my self. happy.gif I started out a bit higher than my norm, but by 18 weeks I had gained 10 pounds with Ben and 7 pounds with al, and just 3 pounds this time.

Well, that is apparently all over. I gained 5 pounds in the past 5 days. mad.gif My rings went from being to big to wear to to small to wear in about 3 days. I am SO annoyed. So, I am drastically limiting my sodium again, and drowning my sorrows in water, trying to pee off some of this weight. I gained 70 with Ben and 50 with Al, I have no desire to go back there. The fact that I woke up with a headache this morning isn't encouraging either. I have an appt on friday morning.
PM
A&A'smommy
Posted: Dec 14 2009, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

awww Tara you are doing ok just make sure you drink a lot of water and watch what you eat BUT I'm sure you already know these things!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Dec 14 2009, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

hug.gif hug.gif I'm sorry Tara! 5 pounds in 5 days sounds like it has to be mostly if not all water retention. It doesn't sound fun, but water's easier to shed after pregnancy than fat! tongue.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0147 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]