Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Free acess to education websites during teacher, appreciation week- applies to homeschool
maestra
Posted: May 5 2007, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Giselle Rebecca

Group: Members
Member No.: 115

I got this recently from a site that I use with and for my students- they are giving free days this week. The parent site, www.learningpage.com is always free, but you do have to register. I use that one a lot.

Dear Educator,

You make a big difference. Thank you for helping prepare our children for the future. To show our appreciation for all your hard work and dedication, Learning A–Z is pleased to announce an online open house during Teacher Appreciation Week, May 7–11. Each day during the week, Learning A–Z will give free access to one of its subscription websites so that all visitors may sample all of our books, materials, worksheets, lesson plans, and teacher resources.

Come visit the web sites on the following days:
(Open House times run from 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. EST.)

May 7: www.readingtutors.com
Tutor packets targeting specific skills

May 8: www.raz-kids.com
Online, leveled, animated books

May 9: www.readinga-z.com
Thousands of downloadable books and more (I use this one all the time!)

May 10: www.writinga-z.com
Complete leveled writing program

May 11: www.vocabularya-z.com
Customized word lists and lessons

This is a great opportunity for you to see all that the Learning A–Z family of websites has to offer. Visit the websites that interest you on their scheduled open house day and download lessons, worksheets, books, and other resources. Use the materials in your day's teaching and experience how these resources make your job easier.

Be sure to forward this email to all the teachers, principals, homeschoolers, or friends who would benefit from Learning A–Z resources.

This is a limited, one-time, special offer to sample our materials. Continued access to the websites will require the purchase of a low-cost annual license. If you have any questions, please call 866-889-3729, or email support@learninga-z.com.

Learning A–Z wishes you and your students the very best!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------
Michelle
Wife to Henry (6/8/02)
and Mommy to Jaquelyn (Jaci) 9/23/02, Giselle 1/4/05 and Brian 1/7/09

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
maestra
Posted: May 7 2007, 06:31 AM
Quote Post

Giselle Rebecca

Group: Members
Member No.: 115

bump.gif
This starts today!

--------------------
Michelle
Wife to Henry (6/8/02)
and Mommy to Jaquelyn (Jaci) 9/23/02, Giselle 1/4/05 and Brian 1/7/09

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0061 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]