Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 2/26 - 3/4 Weigh In, Sign In Here
coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 06:50 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

It's late in the week but thought I'd get this post started. How is everyone doing?

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 06:52 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

My WI is tomorrow, but life has been so chaotic for me lately I haven't focused too hard on my journey. I've been working out and eating right, but I'm just not "there" with focusing on it, kwim? I literally over worked out Sunday and Monday so bowling Tuesday night was painful and I didn't work out last night in fear of over working out again. blush.gif I don't know what my problem is. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
booey2
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 07:06 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 101

Good morning, I know I haven't been around much, I appologize for that. Just seem to have lost my spark at the moment. Had WI last night and am down 2 this week after a small gain last week. AF has arrived today, a day early, so hopefully next week will also show a loss. I am finally free of the illnesses and the penicillin is out of my system and I am back on track.

Hang in there Karen, you will do this. hug.gif I know we will all be successful.

--------------------
Terri

He is in a happier place.
PMEmail PosterMSN

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 07:54 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

I'm down several more pounds this week. AF is here. I'm not sure why I have such a big loss this week unless my body is just shedding extra water weight or something. I only have 4 more pounds to go until I reach my goal weight. I'll take the loss, but I fully expect to fluctuate depending on the time of the month. I'm very happy with my body so I really don't care too much about what the scale says. I just want to be in a certain weight range, like 135-140, kwim? I'm almost there. Once I hit the lowest weight in the range I will continue focusing on my fitness level and if I continue to lose weight or inches, then that's fine, but if not, I'm very comfortable with where I'm at. thumb.gif

Terri I'm glad you are finally feeling better! hug.gif

I wish I had some words of encouragement for both of you. I'm just not out of the woods yet. I still go through my phases and get in my slumps. I don't really know how to avoid that. But, spring will be here soon and I hope it lifts your spirits some. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Great job Aimee. thumb.gif

I'm going to go ahead and post this here just so you know tongue.gif . I weighed last week 140.8. Today I weighed 139.8. Tomorrow is WI day but I just got orders to entertain for work tonight and this one member I entertain is a PARTY ANIMAL!!!! I can't keep up w/her so my diet tonight is all liquid which means WI can't be good tomorrow. emlaugh.gif So as of now I'm stickin' with today's WI. If I make it back here tomorrow I'll let you know what tomorrow tells. wink.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Member No.: 2,273

I held my own since Monday's loss of 1.4 pounds. So, I guess my total loss this week is 1.4. I may skip tomorrow because I'm driving to Salt Lake to take Logan to the aquarium and I want to hit the road kind of early. I'll definately be in Monday.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 05:14 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

I lost two lbs this week. But I just ate a whole box of girl scout cookies.. I made Randy promise to take the rest to work. They are tooo tempting.

Good job everyone.

--------------------
PM
coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Ok, well I'm sticking with my 1 pound loss from 140.8 to 139.8 for this week. I got on the scale this morning and it said 137.2 BUT that was after having no lunch or dinner yesterday except a few handfuls of popcorn last night and too many beers that I don't even want to think about counting. wacko.gif I'm obviously very very dehydrated, so the 137.2, albeit sounds good, just isn't a true figure.

I'm very happy for the 1 pound loss though. happy.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~

PMEmail Poster
Hillbilly Housewife
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 89

No change for me. happy.gif

--------------------
The richest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything.

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Our Lil' Family
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 06:51 AM
Quote Post

We're a Who Dat family!

Member No.: 2,459

Well technically I am .4 up from when I started this journey because of my 2 week break. BUT since last week I am down 2.2 pounds! Body fat % is the same. So I'll take that as a loss and move on. I'm not moving my ticker but it should be at 0 loss.

--------------------
Naomi, Wife to Tim & Mommy to Thomas (7) and Andrew (2)
user posted image
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0153 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]