Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My intro.....
StephanieM
Posted: Apr 8 2007, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,474

I'm Stephanie, I've posted on the General Discussions board but was wandering around and found this. I have a DD who will turn 1 on May 12th. Where does the time go? Me and DH were just trying to figure out what we were going to do for her 1st b-day......I think he wants to do something big, but I want to do something kind of low-key. When the twins turned 1 we had a huge party and went all out, with Britney we had a party at home with some friends and family. I want to do something for her, just not sure what. I welcome any ideas that anyone might have.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

--------------------
Stephanie, mom to 4 beautiful girls!
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
redchief
Posted: Apr 8 2007, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 800

hismiley.gif

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Miranda1127
Posted: Apr 8 2007, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 10,470

Hey Steph how was your easter? I posted easter pics on myspace. Steven is such a doll tongue.gif

Did i ever tell you how Liesy's 1st b-day was snowed out bawling.gif . we had a big thing planned and no one showed (except my mom who lived a couple blocks down). well i can't wait for Steven's big day i'm planing a zoo party. the zoo comes to your house with a few small animals and puts on a little show.

--------------------
Miranda- mommy to 2. my big girl is 5 and my little man is 10mo
Easter Pics How cute are they?!?
PM

StephanieM
Posted: Apr 8 2007, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 10,474

QUOTE (Miranda1127 @ Apr 8 2007, 07:53 PM)
Hey Steph how was your easter? I posted easter pics on myspace. Steven is such a doll tongue.gif

Did i ever tell you how Liesy's 1st b-day was snowed out bawling.gif . we had a big thing planned and no one showed (except my mom who lived a couple blocks down). well i can't wait for Steven's big day i'm planing a zoo party. the zoo comes to your house with a few small animals and puts on a little show.

wow, that sound cool. Is it expensive? It might be hard for us to pull off a zoo party......the nearest zoo is like 60-70 miles away, they'd probably charge us an arm and a leg. Dh has an idea, but he hasn't told me yet. There is this little playhouse type thing that he likes to take the kids too so he might be thinking that.....but then most of our family probably won't go so......not sure there. YAY for Steven and his zoo party! Lucky! I'm coming over to your house!! lol

--------------------
Stephanie, mom to 4 beautiful girls!
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]