Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> So...how are we doing??
Heather
Posted: Oct 18 2003, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

So nice to be back :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

How is everyone doing? Where are you in your cycle? Do you plan on testing soon?

My DH and I haven't really seen each other for a long time. I work when he is off, he works when I am off...so, we really haven't had time to do the Baby dance...not to mention on the right days. I think I am close to my ovulation day but just not sure if we are going to be catching those spermies sad.gif I guess it will happen when it happens..NOT LIKE I CAN CHANGE THAT!!

Looking forward to hearing all of your updates!!!

--------------------
Heather

PMAOL
chloe&tysmommy
Posted: Oct 19 2003, 10:14 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 86

Hi !!!

I am doing ok but poor dh is played out rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif lol. We have been bd every other day and he says thats even too much lol.
Sorry TMI!!!

I am on cd 17 so we don't have too much longer to test. I'm not getting my hopes up too soon....

So how is everyone else doing with their cycles? Are you going to test and when?

Hope you all catch the right spermie soon........

--------------------
~Crystal~

PMEmail PosterMSN
Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Oct 19 2003, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

Hi, well I am on cd11 and I think I am ovulating as we speak... lol I have CM and my temp dropped this morning. DH is having no problem BDing at the moment so we will try again later. We are painting the house right now, and I am on a lunch break , so I thought I'd hurry and check in.

I didn't get the OPK yet. So I guess I will be using them next month. I hope they arrive soon though. The computer said it would be about a week or so.
PM

angelhair
Posted: Oct 20 2003, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 247

hello ladies, boy can I reply to all the posts but especially the post about the poor tired husband! my husband says I tire him out so he cannot have anything heavy planned after we chumbawumba( thats what we call it) I find the less pressure the more sucess so I try to be sensative. i actually plan my sons naps around chumbawumba and keep him up later in the afternoon when my husband gets home that way when I put him down for a nap my husband and I have some time. we cannot every other week because the energy is not there sometimes so we will go four or five days sad.gif with no chumbawumba. I am actually due for my af in eight days although I can run a week late sometimes. although I am not charting, when my af comes, I use a ovulation calulator to estimate my most fertile days!

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster
angelhair
Posted: Oct 20 2003, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 247

corr4ection! in my post I meant to say every other day, not week!

--------------------
png" border=0>baby
PMEmail Poster
victoire2002
Posted: Oct 21 2003, 05:38 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 198

Well we only BD'd 2X during what I thought was my "prime time"! We have been so busy with school, work, and taking care of Aidan that we usually are exhausted.....

DH thinks he succeeded, but I don't think so. I figure it will be a few more months before it happens. sad.gif We will still try next month, but I prefer to get preggo in Dec/Jan timeframe so kiddos will have different b-day months!

Best of luck to all of you!! Sending baby vibes your way! %***%***%***%***%***%***%***%***
PMEmail Poster
victoire2002
Posted: Oct 21 2003, 05:40 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 198

I guess I need to change my avatar!
Where did you guys find those cute Halloween ones?

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0163 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]