Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Response to my talk with Jen...
mummy2girls
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

Jen is Arons sister... She talked to him about why i was feeling the way i did with Chase( arons new baby boy) I couldnt talk to aron because I knew i would cry being so emotional and you know aron and such. Well she told him that I was very happy for him but because chase was born with so many coinsidences to Jordan i was finding it really hard to handle it all. And she told him that i wont be able to handle the baby being there on Jennas surgery date if his GF should come. He reasurred me that he would not push Chase on me and to tell him when I am ready to meet him and see him then he will bring him to me. And then He said no worries about the hospital that he wont allow her to bring the baby. He will for sure make sure that if his GF does go that she needs to find a sitter for Chase. I am so happy he understands my feelings and is letting me deal with it at the pace that i can deal and take it all in. It is i must say getting easier to talk about Chase and ask questions about him. I still get the icky butterfly feeling when i think of me being in tehe same room with him so i cant yet do that. But all in all the talk went good. thumb.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
lisar
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 09:00 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,760

I am glad he understands. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 09:00 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

wow shelly I am really happy/suprised he is being so understanding to you and your feelings. I hope it continues and maybe he will become less of a PITA

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0144 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]