Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Mel (TANNER'SMOM)
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,273

How you doing, girl? Haven't seen or heard much from you in here. Just thought I'd check in on you. hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 824

Well I am just so up and down and disappointed with myself for some darn reason. I think I want it to be easy..it seemed so easy to me last time..as I look back. I am down three lbs this week and I am excited about that.

I have been riding horses and messing with them alot..and walking on my treadmill so my exercise is up. That is always the key for me ..exercise. I don't seem to have the love for it I used too.

But if I can just kick my butt into a routine I will be better..

Thanks for asking. I wish I could say great..but I can only say just getting by..but not gaining..

How are you Kelly? I saw your ticker and it's moving right.

You know what I need to do. I need to do this in small spaces like I used too.. but for some reason I can't realize..one lb at a time..I want it all right now.. Aren't I crazy.

--------------------
PM
MyBrownEyedBoy
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

Just funny!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,273

No, you're not crazy. My sister and I are long distance weight loss buddies. And I have a $50 bet with a girl at work. First one to lose 50 pounds wins.
As for small goals, it is just a pound at a time. Not easy, but how about setting a reward system. Like a new pair of earrings when you've lost 5, a new bra/panty set when you've lost 10. That kind of thing.
Yes, my ticker is moving. Last week it kind of yoyo-ed, but this week, I've lost the up yo and am down farther on the low yo. Hopefully, I'll beat the upswing this week.
I really need to work on the activity level, but it's not easy with my work schedule and a toddler. Excuses, I know.
It helped me to realize in percentages how much of my total goal weight loss I've accomplished. The first 10 pounds were 1/6, then at 12 pounds, I was at 1/5. Now I am 25% of the way. That feels good, and being a bit of a nerd, I like percentages. LOL. Keep it up, Mel. It's not easy, but you can do it. hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 235

Mel, you aren't crazy! wink.gif We all want it right now. You will start seeing your efforts paying off and it will motivate you to keep going.

You're doing great! I'm proud of you. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0134 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]