Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> UGH I need to be smacked!!
A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 08:49 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 243

I cannot stop getting on the scale I get on every morning!! ohmy.gif and I fluctuate SO much I don't know what I actually weight!! I have been doing pretty good with my diet this week better than I have been and I started those dexatrim max pills and really they help i don't shake and my heart doesn't race AND it makes me drink more water so YAY for that but last night i was bad we had company (LOTS of company our neighbors probably think were nuts cause the didn't leave until 12:30 ohmy.gif ) but we got mexican for our dinner jeremiah got 15 enchilada's and 15 little tacos and of course their YUMMY chips, cheese and salsa ANYWAY I ate two little tacos and chips and salsa it was SOO yummy but this morning when I got on the scale it said 189.5 instead of the 187.5 it has been reading dunno.gif I am SOO ready to join the gym I can't stand this!! sleep.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 08:53 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Member No.: 32

wacko.gif they say a womans weight can fluxuate 5lbs in one month. I am bad also I have managed to cut back but the temptation is still there wacko.gif

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

If you are going to weigh yourself then you need to weigh once a week . I'm going to stop weighing myself right now. I will weigh next month (since I am working out so much it won't regulate right away and only discourage me).
PMEmail Poster

Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

QUOTE (Maddie&EthansMom @ Sep 9 2005, 02:43 PM)
If you are going to weigh yourself then you need to weigh once a week . I'm going to stop weighing myself right now. I will weigh next month (since I am working out so much it won't regulate right away and only discourage me).

good Idea since I am finnaly finding some time to work out I will try not to weight in for a couple weeks

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
TANNER'S MOM
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 824

Thats kinda what I did.

My old scale was broken.. which was one reason I didn't know I was that BIG!

But I started my diet and exercise.. and didn't buy a new scale for 2wks.. but when I did. I had dropped 12 lbs.. and that felt great.

One tip.. early in the morning after your first pee is when I weigh.. and I feel it is most accurate for me.

--------------------
PM
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

QUOTE (TANNER'S MOM @ Sep 9 2005, 03:11 PM)

One tip.. early in the morning after your first pee is when I weigh.. and I feel it is most accurate for me.

thats when I do it also biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Jamielou
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

~ laney bug ~

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,829

hug.gif maybe you are just retaining more water weight or somethingg i dont think two little tacos would make you gain that much. I have started my diet back and started to drink coca-cola one drinks today they are o.k. but i seem thirsty... and i walked on my break today so i am slowley getting on the right track again... I fluctuate 3 and 4 lbs. all the time too, so dont get down youll get the weight off..... by the way we weigh about the same and my goal weight is 160. i also have a friend who has started weight watchers and she has lost 20 lbs. in 6 weeks. i am really thinking about joining myself but it cost 115.00 to join and get all of your books and stuff but she looks great i would love to do this....

try to stay positive as hard as it is i know you can do this hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 11:57 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

LOL that is when I weigh myself too like a little pee blush.gif blush.gif is going to make you weigh more!! rolling_smile.gif Anyway yeah SO I ate at mcdonalds today but I'm GOING to do better!!!! Starting UH now thumb.gif anyway ya'll are SO great!! hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

Hey Jess...this will help! After you read this, browse around in this section. It REALLY helped me when I was feeling down about this exact thing the other night.

Daily Weight Fluctuations

HTH! hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Sep 9 2005, 01:47 PM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

QUOTE (Maddie&EthansMom @ Sep 9 2005, 04:00 PM)
Hey Jess...this will help! After you read this, browse around in this section. It REALLY helped me when I was feeling down about this exact thing the other night.

Daily Weight Fluctuations

HTH! hug.gif

Thanks!!! hug.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Sep 13 2005, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,471

You could always just do what i did. Throw out the scale and just take body measurements. Muscle will always weigh more than fat. I've always been a bulky muscular person, so the scales have always said that I weighed 20 lbs over what I "should" weigh. So, I threw out the scale, and just started working out to feel good. I would take my measurements with a seamstress tape to track my progress, and I ended up loosing 15 inches off of my body. When i finally did weigh my self at a friends home, I'd lost 20 lbs. It was really awesome and I didn't go through any anxiety.

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0180 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]