Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Fairies
Halo42101
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 03:14 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

When I see Fairies now, I think of our baby who's in Heaven because when I was pg. with our Angel, I was given a unisex baby Fairy for my birthday. So, I was thinking of starting a collection in memory of the baby and my best friend suggested that I get one on our baby's EDD & maybe also on the day our baby passed away. I feel this will help me cope more as these days come to pass. wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 07:03 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 3,038

That is a very sweet idea wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Halo42101
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Thanks, Monica. I went with the plant idea first but then whenever I looked at it, it just reminded me of a plant. But whenever I look at the baby Fairy (who came with the name, Happy), it reminds me of the baby. That's why I thought of it.
PMEmail Poster

mummy2girls
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

awwww ! I think its an awesome Idea that you start that collection:)

With jordan when he was in the hospital and hooked up to life support and was pronouced brain dead my famliy said to me that Jordan just flew to heaven with the butterflies. I thought that was the sweetest thing ever told to me. So one year anniversary of his death i went and got a butterfly tattoo on my ankle with his name under it. Everytime i see a butterfly I think of him! And then one day jenna came home from daycare with a beautiful butterfly she made so i attached it to a picture of Jordan i have... it hasnt moved for a year now:)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
Halo42101
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

That's so nice, Shelly. I think things like that really help a parent cope after loosing a baby or an older child even because it's something you can see and it's tangible after mourning such a loss. hug.gif
PMEmail Poster
mummy2girls
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

also be aware of things around you ... when i went to visit Jordan at his gravesite i was approaching it and i saw a baby fox sitting right on his stone( its a flat stone). and as i approached the fox he let me get close to him( a few steps away from him) then we were looking at each other. Then he turned and ran off and every few steps would stop and look back at me. That was an amazing moment for me!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
Halo42101
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Awww, that's so sweet, Shelly. hug.gif I bet you when you see a fox now, you think of Jordan too. Well, my DH just saw my post about fairies and thought it was kind of crazy. He didn't remember me telling him about it this morning. So, now I am thinking, maybe I should just stick to my Angel collection because I already have one and can always add more. I think DH likes that idea better. I guess whatever works to help us cope, right?
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0153 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]