Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Emerald had her kinder shots today
Emeraldsmom
Posted: Jul 8 2009, 12:29 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 911

It was so horrible!!!!!! I told her about it earlier in the day. She said she was scared but seemed okay. She had to get 4 shots. One shot for tb and a finger prick for anemia. It took me, my mom and one nurse to hold her down while the other nurse did the shots. It was so dramatic. She was screaming so loud my ears were ringing for a while. I was scared because she turned beat red, I thought she was going to pass out or something. By the end of it my mom and I were both crying too. She screamed so hard that she has little blood spots on her face!!! I can not stop thinking about it. I know she had to have them, but I feel so bad. Anyone else have a similare experience?

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Jul 8 2009, 04:14 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

Brooke had her yearly checkup on Monday with 4 shots as well. I didn't tell her about them ahead of time because she is a major drama queen. She started screaming and crying before the needles were anywhere near her but as soon as it was over she calmed down pretty quickly.
PMEmail Poster
mom21kid2dogs
Posted: Jul 8 2009, 05:03 AM
Quote Post

Parker, the handsome pound puppy!

Member No.: 1,127

Olivia definately wasn't a fan of this day, either. Although it wasn't as bad as you described, she cried during but was fine after. I didn't realize she had to get so many. I told I thought 2 or 3. She was more mad that I "lied" to her rolleyes.gif than she was about the shots.

Emerald sounds just like me when I was a kid. I was awful about getting shots!

--------------------
Cheryl, Olivia's mom
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0074 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]