Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> rice cereal?
ediep
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Jason's mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

Emma doesn't mind rice cereal as long as its mixed with a veggie or something... are you still offfering rice cereal? I guess its easier not to give it to her at dinner as long the baby food is ba;anced- for example tonight she had a stage 2 jar or sqush-corn-chicken. But I wasn't sure if she still needs the rice cereal. She eats her baby food very well and still takes about 24 ounces of formula

--------------------
~*~*~*~Edie, Jason 9/23/02, and Emma 11/19/06~*~*~*~

user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post
PMAOLYahoo
lovemy2
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 06:18 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 8,607

I usually don't give him much rice cereal anymore - oatmeal in the am and sometimes depending on what kind of baby food it is I may give him rice cereal but for the most part I think he is getting a balanced diet with all the different foods I offer him....I do give him the rice cereal with applesauce that comes in a jar and he also has rice cereal with bananas (all mixed together) for breakfast sometimes - I go easy on bananas and rice cereal because it can be constipating....Olivia had a problem with it so I am careful with Dylan.........I used cereals more when they were eating the plain foods now that he eats the more mixed kind I have backed off a bit cause I find it fills him up too much for his bottles...

--------------------
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Jul 1 2007, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

I kept up with it until they were eating "full" meals of the baby food alone. I had better success mixing it with fruits than veggies. If she's eating the mixed foods well I'd say she doesn't really need the cereal.
PMEmail Poster

HuskerMom
Posted: Jul 5 2007, 08:16 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,388

QUOTE (ediep @ Jun 29 2007, 05:45 PM)
Emma doesn't mind rice cereal as long as its mixed with a veggie or something... are you still offfering rice cereal? I guess its easier not to give it to her at dinner as long the baby food is ba;anced- for example tonight she had a stage 2 jar or sqush-corn-chicken. But I wasn't sure if she still needs the rice cereal. She eats her baby food very well and still takes about 24 ounces of formula

Will she eat the rice cereal that is banana flavored or apple(I think is the other one)? When are babies too old to eat rice cereal? Keith still eats it, he likes the banana cereal.

--------------------
Joni

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]