Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???, just a little vent....
mckayleesmom
Posted: Sep 6 2011, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Group: Members
Member No.: 157

Just need to get this aggrevation off my chest.

The same little girl in my previous post just drives me bat you know what crazy. On Mondays I have made a new rule that Mckaylee is not allowed to go outside until she does either her math or her reading homework. She gets a packet at the beginning of the week to turn in on Friday which I love, but Mckaylee tends to procrastinate and always ends up cramming on thursday to get it done. This has been the new rule for a couple weeks. This little girl calls today and I explain to her that Mckaylee can't play because of the homework thing....JUST like I explained it to her last week. She asks if she can help Mckaylee with her homework and I say no because Mckaylee will want to socialize and not do her homework...She has went to M's house on numerous occassions to do homework and none of it got done. rolling_smile.gif I kid you not..5 minutes later the little girl is ringing my doorbell (note to self...unplug that sucker). I tell her McKaylee can't play.

Fast forward. Mckaylee has been done for a while and she went out to play. This little girl rings the doorbell again and wants to know if she can play with my guinea pigs....Ugh...No I have things to do. I tell her that Mckaylee is out front riding her scooter and she says she knows but she thinks Mckaylee is avoiding her. Well sorry...run along and play now.. laugh.gif I already know that Mckaylee sometimes avoids her because she is overweight and never wants to do anything active. Mckaylee loves to play with her sometimes, but the little girl only wants to sit around and play dolls (which doesn't keep M's attention for long) or watch tv. My kids are play on scooters, go to the playground by the house, ride bikes, play tag ..type of kids. They can't sit still for long so sometimes her and this little girl don't mesh.

Then Russell's friend Prince comes to see if he can play and he is ringing my doorbell up.....I think my doorbell rings about 50 times a day on a slow day. I'm about to take the sucker apart.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Sep 7 2011, 07:15 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

Can you situate your door bell higher??..
I mean I would get one from home depot and put it at adult height..LOL

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
mummy2girls
Posted: Sep 7 2011, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

Thinking of you Spencer!

Member No.: 156

QUOTE (luvbug00 @ Sep 7 2011, 10:15 AM)
Can you situate your door bell higher??..
I mean I would get one from home depot and put it at adult height..LOL

Then u have the problem of them banging on the door....LOL

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN

mckayleesmom
Posted: Sep 7 2011, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

I thought of putting a piece of paper that says PLEASE DON'T RING OR KNOCK IF M OR R ARE NOT OUTSIDE>>>>THEY ARE GROUNDED>>>lol. But someone said they would probably just lift up the paper to ring it...

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
julesmom
Posted: Sep 17 2011, 01:47 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 323

Get a doorbell that's battery operated and then remove the battery. She'll think it's ringing and maybe go away when no one answers. Maybe. laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0151 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]