Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> :(
kimberley
  Posted: Mar 19 2006, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 249

ok, i need a drill seargent workout buddy. i had a clothing dilemma today. jade spilled pop on my only pair of jeans that fit and i only have 3 pair of dress pants that fit that are in the laundry cuz i wear them to work all week sad.gif. i realized i am totally unhappy with my body image and need to fix it, so anyone want to harrass me into my size 6's again? i am 130lbs and feel soooooooooooo flabby but am so burnt out from work, kids etc i just never get around to working out. hellllllllppppppp!

--------------------
user posted image mama to Jacob, James, Jade, Kaleigh and Riley!!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
luvmykids
Posted: Mar 19 2006, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,038

hug.gif I can't be a drill sargeant, I'm in the same boat as you! But good luck anyway!
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Mar 19 2006, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 235

I'll be your drill sergeant if you'll be mine!!! biggrin.gif I am also in the same boat. We can be exercise partners and hold each other accountable. What do you think? I also want to be in size 6...prolly won't get there so an 8 will do. laugh.gif But, I do need to go to the gym everyday. I'll be in San Diego in June and I'm serious about getting in shape for the beach.
PMEmail Poster

redchief
Posted: Mar 19 2006, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 800

Oh, will you LISTEN to all of the WHINING!!! I can't believe what I'm SEEING, ladies!!! You think there's some magic here? Well, there isn't!!! GET OFF that computer stool and GET MOVING, private!

Well, you guys said you wanted a drill sergent. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
My3LilMonkeys
Posted: Mar 19 2006, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 2,419

There is a very basic philosophy that I'm trying to stick with: eat less, move more.

Also, drink your water! It is the best thing you can do for yourself. If you think you're hungry, drink 1 or 2 big glasses of water and wait 15 minutes. If you're still hungry, then eat something healthy!
PMEmail Poster
MyLuvBugs
Posted: Mar 19 2006, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

myluvbugs was here...

Member No.: 2,471

QUOTE (redchief @ Mar 19 2006, 09:57 PM)
Oh, will you LISTEN to all of the WHINING!!! I can't believe what I'm SEEING, ladies!!! You think there's some magic here? Well, there isn't!!! GET OFF that computer stool and GET MOVING, private!

Well, you guys said you wanted a drill sergent. biggrin.gif

rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif rolling_smile.gif

I like ordering people around, just ask my husband. lol I'll be a drill sargent if you need me too, but I'm gaining weight instead of loosing it. Does that matter?

--------------------
Erika

Momma to Lorelei & Lexi
Wife to Steven
PMUsers Website
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Mar 19 2006, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Good suggestion about the eat less, move more. Also, if you feel hungry after you've eaten, go for a walk or pop in a dvd instead of grabbing the fattening foods. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Kimberley, I'll try to help you in any way I can. My goal is to get back down into my size 6/8's completely and look good in a bathing suit by mid June. I'm not looking to look spectacular in a suit because I just don't think I'll honestly EVER get there laugh.gif but decent would be good.

What I do is just watch what I eat and work out 45 minutes to an hour 5 days a week. It's helping me lose, slowly but surely and safely while BF.

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 12:29 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

you are on, Aimee! lol

it is not necessarily that i am eating poorly or not drinking enough water, it is just that i can't seem to motivate myself to work out and firm up all this icky jello wacko.gif blush.gif i have to find time in the week to do it cuz it is just too busy on the weekends. i want to start off working out 3 days/week for 20-30min and work my way up to 5 days/week for an hour.

Karen, from the b-day pics i saw of you, i'd think you were hot in a bathing suit thumb.gif

and Ed, you have me ROFL as always! rolling_smile.gif hey.. that is exercise, isn't it laugh.gif

--------------------

The Administrators of Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

That's kind of what I'm doing, Kimberley. wink.gif I'm going to work out 5 days though...starting at 30 mins/day.

So, when are you going to start? I started today. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

thumb.gif good for you! i want to start this week, so hopefully tomorrow smile.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
Maddie&EthansMom
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Tomorrow it is then. thumb.gif Don't put it off another day. Make up your mind to start tomorrow. It will work best if you don't rest the next day, but go ahead and do your three days in a row this week. If you let yourself rest you may talk yourself out of it. wink.gif

Okay, since you have your eating under control, help me keep mine under control. blush.gif Everytime I start back to the gym it gets out of control. sleep.gif
PMEmail Poster
kimberley
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

blink.gif darn, i am gonna be one sore mama come friday laugh.gif

and be prepared for me to invade your food journal tongue.gif

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
coasterqueen
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

Kimberley, clothes are deceiving wink.gif They can hide the worst flaws. rolling_smile.gif wink.gif wink.gif But thank you for the compliment.

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0139 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]