Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Update on TTC
hopefulmomtobe
Posted: Oct 18 2006, 04:48 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,175

Ok, as some of you know, my previous cycle ttc didnt end so well, we m/c at 4 weeks. Meaning, I tested 3 days early and it was positive but I started a really bad AF and the doctor thinks it was an early early m/c. The doctor said we can try again as soon as we want since I wasnt that far along, so we have been. I am 4 days past my ovulation and I am starting to feel nasaus. I have 3 children and each time when I conceive I get sick feeling up until 12 weeks along. I am starting the sicky feeling, hopefully that is a good sign. I am suppose to have AF on the 27th and I refuse to test early again like I did last time.

Keeping my fingers crossed!!! baby.gif

--------------------
Wife to Jay and mom of 3...soon to be 4!!!

It's a boy! Jake Benjamin
pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

Daisypath Ticker
PMEmail PosterYahoo
CantWait
Posted: Oct 18 2006, 08:10 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. thumb.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
hopefulmomtobe
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Ok Ladies, hold me back because I want to take the test!!! AAAHHHH I just can't stand waiting!!!! Should I? or should I wait? I just dont want it to say positive and then have what happened last time happen. Am I just being paranoid or should I just take the test and go from there, or wait....

Ohhh come on, you see my agony here....I am cracking myself up! Why does it have to be this hard on all of us girls!! smile.gif

--------------------

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

Daisypath Ticker
PMEmail PosterYahoo

~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

QUOTE (hopefulmomtobe @ Oct 23 2006, 12:52 PM)
Ok Ladies, hold me back because I want to take the test!!! AAAHHHH I just can't stand waiting!!!! Should I? or should I wait? I just dont want it to say positive and then have what happened last time happen. Am I just being paranoid or should I just take the test and go from there, or wait....

Ohhh come on, you see my agony here....I am cracking myself up! Why does it have to be this hard on all of us girls!! smile.gif

Well if I were you I'd probably test, because I have no will power. smile.gif I always end up testing way before Af is actually due, and it doesn't really help because if it's negative you know if might just be too early and have to wait again. tongue.gif But it does help get it out of my system for a day or two! happy.gif The earliest I have gotten a positive test was 10 days DPO, with an AccuClear test - the standard two lines kind. wink.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
PrairieMom
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

wait.
a test this early may show a false negative. Hang in there. hug.gif
PM
hopefulmomtobe
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 10:56 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

I feel like I am, but it could be in my head...who knows...

Ok, I have 1 test and 1 wait.

Ugghhh smile.gif

I agree though, it is hard to wait, but it may show negative then I will be down in the dumps and then again it could be just too early. Ok, I think I will try and hold out a little longer if I can. smile.gif

Thank you ladies for your support!!

--------------------

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

Daisypath Ticker
PMEmail PosterYahoo
2BMom
Posted: Oct 23 2006, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 4,981

Hold off as long as you can. The waiting stinks! I have been buying a 3 pack of tests every month. Sad, isn't it?

My friends all got pregnant 1st month. I have an aunt who could not get pregnant for 3 years and was in the process of adopting when she found out she was pregnant.

Man...I thought it would be easier. I try not to dwell on it, except for the week AF is due. But it is so disappointing when it is negative! I wonder how many women got pregnant this month that do not want to be pregnant. And here I sit... sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0271 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]