Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Help - 10 yr old w/stomach problems
TrulyBlessed
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,989

My 10 year old daughter has thrown up four times in the last two weeks. She is mostly throwing up in the early morning hours or while sleeping. It is very strange because she seems fine and is playing fine. Has anyone had this type of problem with their children? Could it be a virus that is hanging around? The last two times she has had an "incident" was Friday night and Sunday night. So it is confusing me even more because it is not all the time. Her eating habits are the same, she has never been a good eater, more of a muncher. Could this be a hormone change or early puberty? Any ideas? Help!
PMEmail Poster
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: Jun 1 2009, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 788

Maybe reflux? unsure.gif Lying down could be aggravating it and that would explain why she is throwing up when she is sleeping. I don't know... I'd take her to the doctor to have it checked out! hug.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0226 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]