Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Spencer Got Into a Fight About the Weather!
Kirstenmumof3
  Posted: Oct 27 2008, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Calm and Tranquil!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 189

rolleyes.gif I don't know what we are going to do with him! Spencer and his friend were caught fighting this morning. I don't know much more details, but the other boy said Spencer told him that his cousin could beat up his older sister. When Spencer was asked what happened and told what his friend said, Spencer said that his friend told him it was going to snow. Knowing Spencer the way I do, it was about the weather. Spencer is not the kind of kid that would threaten violence. I've had many arguments with him about the weather and dressing properly. And we've had his friend over many times and I could see him saying something like that. But who knows I wasn't there. I'm just going from my own experience with Spencer and his friend.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
lisar
Posted: Oct 31 2008, 06:54 AM
Quote Post

Yes it is I....

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,760

So did you ever get the whole story?
PMEmail Poster
redchief
Posted: Oct 31 2008, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 800

Hmmm... There are three stories. Spencer's, the other boy's and the truth (which will probably fall somewhere in the middle). The weather can be quite stressful sometimes. idontknow.gif

--------------------

Ed is husband to Lisa (since 1983)
Dad to Ricky, John, Erin and Kaitlin

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0127 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]