Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dana's TTC thread, in order to save space
melanie_craig
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 02:51 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,346

oh i see you have MSN...i'm going to add you ok?
PMEmail PosterMSN
Danalana
Posted: Apr 27 2007, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

If mothering was easy, FATHERS would do it.

Member No.: 8,444

Cool....I added you smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
melanie_craig
Posted: Apr 28 2007, 03:22 AM
Quote Post

ack...AF arrived...so cycle 13 now! boo! i wasnt sure which day to record that AF started cause i was only spotting when i went to bed, so not sure when the red flow started...bah! so i just put today!
PMEmail PosterMSN

Danalana
Posted: Apr 28 2007, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

I'm sorry hug.gif It's so frustrating!

--------------------
user posted image
Danalana
Posted: May 1 2007, 07:38 AM
Quote Post

I'm in the 2ww, and it's so hard. I took mucinex and it really did make a huge difference in my cervical mucus. I'm wondering if that wasn't the problem all along. But what if I get to the end and start my period? What then? I don't feel like I can take it, to be honest. But it's amazing what you can take...
I'm trying not to freak out, but that's what I feel like doing. I know I ovulated 3 or 4 days ago, but stupid fertilityfriend.com hasn't detected it yet. I think it's because the rise in BBT was gradual this time, instead of sudden. I know I'm rambling, but I'm upset. I love this board, but sometimes I end up sad, even though I'm happy for the pregnant people. And I LOVE looking at everybody's pictures. I hate being an outsider. Nobody has treated me that way, BTW...it's all me.
There's something that's really puzzling me. My boobs are still so sore...they have been for over 2 months. The odd thing is that I never used to have this problem. The most was a little nipple soreness right before my period. But this isn't the nipples and it doesn't go away. I'm wondering if maybe something is wrong with me. Well, I'm going for the blood test on Friday to check hormone levels, etc...maybe I will ask her then.
I guess that's all for now.
Peace out.

--------------------
user posted image
hopefulmomtobe
Posted: May 1 2007, 11:10 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,175

QUOTE (Danalana @ May 1 2007, 10:38 AM)
I'm in the 2ww, and it's so hard. I took mucinex and it really did make a huge difference in my cervical mucus. I'm wondering if that wasn't the problem all along. But what if I get to the end and start my period? What then? I don't feel like I can take it, to be honest. But it's amazing what you can take...
I'm trying not to freak out, but that's what I feel like doing. I know I ovulated 3 or 4 days ago, but stupid fertilityfriend.com hasn't detected it yet. I think it's because the rise in BBT was gradual this time, instead of sudden. I know I'm rambling, but I'm upset. I love this board, but sometimes I end up sad, even though I'm happy for the pregnant people. And I LOVE looking at everybody's pictures. I hate being an outsider. Nobody has treated me that way, BTW...it's all me.
There's something that's really puzzling me. My boobs are still so sore...they have been for over 2 months. The odd thing is that I never used to have this problem. The most was a little nipple soreness right before my period. But this isn't the nipples and it doesn't go away. I'm wondering if maybe something is wrong with me. Well, I'm going for the blood test on Friday to check hormone levels, etc...maybe I will ask her then.
I guess that's all for now.
Peace out.

Sounds like you might be onto something here. Anything that makes it easier for the little swimmers is worth a try! smile.gif

Don't get disppointed if it doesnt happen this time, I am sure the doctors will help you find a solution!!! Sounds like you are healthy...you just need a good game plan in place. smile.gif I think you should take some meds to help out with conceiving....jmo. That way you can move forward with having your family grow, sometimes people just need that little extra kick.

When did you BD? Did you do it every other day before you ovulated and during ovulation?

--------------------
Wife to Jay and mom of 3...soon to be 4!!!

It's a boy! Jake Benjamin
pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

Daisypath Ticker
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Danalana
Posted: May 1 2007, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

We did it 3 days before, 1 day before, and the day of ovulation. I think that pretty much covers the bases, huh? I think there was another, too. We might have done it 4 days before, as well.

--------------------
user posted image
Danalana
Posted: May 1 2007, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

puke.gif That's how I feel right now. I had it for a few minutes yesterday. Don't worry, it's not me trying to convince myself that I'm pregnant. I had a period with major cramps this last time, plus I'm only about 3 or 4 days past ovulation. I just feel so crappy lately.

--------------------
user posted image
Danalana
Posted: May 3 2007, 05:15 PM
Quote Post

Well, tomorrow I get the blood work done unsure.gif

--------------------
user posted image
hopefulmomtobe
Posted: May 4 2007, 03:57 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Is it blood work to see if you are pregnant or is it other type of blood work??

--------------------

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

Daisypath Ticker
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Danalana
Posted: May 4 2007, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

It's to check hormone levels...estrogen, progesterone, etc...I don't know what else we will do. I'm about 5 days past ovulation now, so I should know if I'm pregnant before too long. Even if the egg and sperm are together, I don't think a blood test would show it right now. I don't think it has even had time to implant, and that's when you start producing HCG. Anyway, I hope to know the results today. I'll update when I know.

--------------------
user posted image
moped
Posted: May 4 2007, 06:28 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 1,035

Please keep us posted!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: May 4 2007, 06:53 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

hug.gif let us know how it goes.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
hopefulmomtobe
Posted: May 4 2007, 07:03 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

I am so glad that you are being proactive and getting all this checked out! That is great!!! Keep us posted for sure!!!! hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

--------------------

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

Daisypath Ticker
PMEmail PosterYahoo

Danalana
Posted: May 4 2007, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

mad.gif I had to be stuck 3 times cause my veins didn't want to give up any blood. They had to move the needle around in all those places and it finally worked. On top of that, I won't have any results until at least wednesday...if then. My doctor's daughter is getting married and she will be out of the office most of next week. *sigh* Life is one big ol' waiting game, isn't it?

--------------------
user posted image
PrairieMom
Posted: May 4 2007, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Ruby Member

Member No.: 2,561

QUOTE (Danalana @ May 4 2007, 12:37 PM)
mad.gif I had to be stuck 3 times cause my veins didn't want to give up any blood. They had to move the needle around in all those places and it finally worked. On top of that, I won't have any results until at least wednesday...if then. My doctor's daughter is getting married and she will be out of the office most of next week. *sigh* Life is one big ol' waiting game, isn't it?

you are closer today to an answer than you were yesterday. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
PM
Danalana
Posted: May 4 2007, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

I know, and that's a good thing. I'm just frustrated, but Im sure i'll get over it wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
~Roo'sMama~
Posted: May 4 2007, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

My two cuties :)

Member No.: 788

hug.gif hug.gif I'm sorry you're frustrated! I hope time goes by quickly for you. Let us know when you get the results! hug.gif

--------------------
Sara ~ Wife to Scott, Mommy to Andrew 6-12-05, Alison 2-20-07, and our angel in heaven 4-20-06

user posted imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PM
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: May 4 2007, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

hug.gif well I hope your PG now and dont have to worry about those results.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Danalana
Posted: May 4 2007, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Me too! Man, I seriously daydream about being pregnant...I dream about it at night sometimes. I just think about it a lot. I wish I could stop thinking about it, believe me; its not fun, especially when everybody and their mothers are pregnant. I'm gonna be the happiest person in the world when I get pregnant!

--------------------
user posted image
melanie_craig
Posted: May 7 2007, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

i had that blood work done...it was no fun at all, but my results came back normal...i hope yours does too dana!
PMEmail PosterMSN
Miranda1127
Posted: May 7 2007, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 10,470

QUOTE (Danalana @ May 4 2007, 01:37 PM)

I know how you feel, i have floating veins so if i get a un/less experienced nurse i get jabbed like 500 times. ugg. but you get through it.
good luck with it all

--------------------
Miranda- mommy to 2. my big girl is 5 and my little man is 10mo
Easter Pics How cute are they?!?
PM
hopefulmomtobe
Posted: May 8 2007, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Yes Dana...I am still thinking here. smile.gif I am waiting to see what the blood results are and waiting to see if that mucinex worked! smile.gif I am on it though, anyway you can post your fetility friend thing???

--------------------

pregnancy week by week

pregnancy calendar

Daisypath Ticker
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Danalana
Posted: May 8 2007, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

When I get home tonight, I will post my chart from my current cycle. it's on cyclewatch.com, and I have it saved on my documents. The mucinex definitely made a difference. I feel really good about this. Also, I have been having some creamy CM. It was a little yellow a couple of times, and I read that it happens during pregnancy...it doesn't mean i am, but you know. I usually don't get any. I will post that pic tonight, so get ready for it! It won't be til nearly 10, so you might wanna check tomorrow emlaugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Danalana
Posted: May 8 2007, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

SO, I couldn't post my chart. It's not an actual site i'm on. I just put it in the info and then i save it to my documents. It looks good though...

--------------------
user posted image

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0186 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]