Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> my hair
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

okay I am litterly sick of my hair. I need something new, easy and looks good one me......okay so I cant have it all but I need something, right now its dark underneith light on top ( I think I will keep that just do the roots) and longer than sholders with long layers. My hair has wave/curl/frizz so I normally flat iron daily.

HELP

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,474

Why don't you just let your curls go natural? I bet they look really pretty. I'm all about waves these days. I have long layers, but I just work some product in, pin my hair up in sections, blow dry with a round brush, and then either just scrunch it up with a little product for waves or take a large curling iron to the front and make some S curls. Very Farah Fawcett like. Its actually pretty easy with the right product. I use either Aveda paste stuff or John Frieda brunette shine shock (love it). I bet the shine shock would control the frizz. I also use Neutrogena leave-in cream which helps tame the frizzies and leaves my hair so soft (I have super thick hair). Just apply before blow drying or let air dry for a natural wavy look.

The bob is really in right now. I was just at the salon last Tuesday and my stylist said that she had just finished about six. I think I may do it after my vacation. I think it is really cute when its long in front and a bit shorter up front. But you need shine product to get that smooth effect. Of course a flat brush too.

As far as color. What about trying a warm caramel color with some red/blonde hues? You have great blonde hair, but just thinking of something new. GL

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 03:57 PM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

thats for the ideas, however my natural 'curl' is more like wierd friz. it dont look good unless I actually do something to it, flat iron, big curling iron ect. unfortunally drying with a big round brush looks awful also. I will talk to my stylest and see what we can come up with thats more wash and wear.

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0152 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]