Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Now the bump is, behind MY ear
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: May 4 2005, 01:54 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,474

I posted under Childrens Health about a bump behind my DS's ear. But now I have one behind mine which is about the size of a quarter and it hurts really bad!! I can't tell if it's just an ingrown hair or something, or maybe a cyst. Or maybe a lymph node that's blocked...but it's really bothering me! I also have numb fingertips...only on my left ring finger and pinky. What's going on??? I'm taking tetracycline for my face. Could it be the antibiotics??? I've always heard to take acidophillus when you take antibiotics...do you think I should??

Urgghhh it's late..or early..and I can't sleep!

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster
gr33n3y3z
Posted: May 4 2005, 03:31 AM
Quote Post

Doin Good :~

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 822

Call the Dr
Its better to be safe then sorry

--------------------
Wife to Ed (Redchief)
Mom to Rick,John,Erin and Kaitlin

"Believe 100% in what you see believe 50% of what read and none of what you hear"
PMICQAOLMSN
mom2lilnick
Posted: May 4 2005, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,816

Has your pinky and ring finger ever been numb before or is that totally new? Any pain that raidates down your wrist or elbow?

I am actually going to be having surgery on my right hand to release a tendon or nerve or something (I pay so much attention) It is like carpel tunnel but on the other side of your hand.

Good luck.. Get the bump checked out, just to be safe.

--------------------
Amy,
Mom to Kayla, 9
Noah, 6
Nicholas 2
PMEmail PosterYahoo

jcc64
Posted: May 4 2005, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

It's the size of a quarter and you're only now noticing it for the 1st time? I would get it checked out, that's got to be uncomfortable. The hand thing sounds unrelated, but I would mention the drugs you're taking when and if you go to the dr. Good luck, I'm sure it's nothing.

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster
mysweetpeasWil&Wes
Posted: May 4 2005, 07:05 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1,474

QUOTE (mom2lilnick @ May 4 2005, 09:02 AM)
Has your pinky and ring finger ever been numb before or is that totally new? Any pain that raidates down your wrist or elbow?

I am actually going to be having surgery on my right hand to release a tendon or nerve or something (I pay so much attention) It is like carpel tunnel but on the other side of your hand.

Good luck.. Get the bump checked out, just to be safe.

I do think the finger numbness is carpel tunnel. I have pain in my wrist too at times. It comes and goes.

Yes, the bump just sprung up over the last weekend. That's why I think it may just be an ingrown hair or something or knowing my skin, just maybe a zonker zit!! But it's really really tender. I'll make an appt...thanks!!!!

--------------------
Rae SAHM to Wil (4) and Wesley (2) ~ Wife to Richard 10/20/01
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0236 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]