Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> still no af
jolene555
Posted: Apr 8 2005, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Silver Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 681

should i really be this upset for NOT having an af?? We're on month 3 for no af's and my obgyn says that it's completely normal. of course, he didn't see me, over the phone everything is alright. i guess that's a good thing since the state has decided to end my medical coverage. no, we don't have any money, but i couldn't get them all the information they needed within 4 days so i am apparently unworthy. sorry, that's a whole other vent.

--------------------
jo (georgia's momma)

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
kit_kats_mom
Posted: Apr 8 2005, 07:41 AM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

1ht
r u bf'ding? I nursed K for 20 mos & my af stayed away until she was 16 or 18 mos. I actually only had 3 or 4 cycles then got pregnant again so I'm going on almost 3 years being virtually af free. thumb.gif

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN
jcc64
Posted: Apr 8 2005, 07:44 AM
Quote Post

Platinum Member

Member No.: 108

wow, I can really sense your upset and concern. I'm sorry you have to rail against an unsympathetic bureaurcracy. I really don't think there IS a benchmark for normalcy with your af cycle. Only you know what's normal or typical for you, if your dr isn't listening, or you don't trust his level of interest, go somewhere else. Easier said than done, considering your financial constraints, but maybe they'll do a sliding scale fee like they do here for uninsured patients? Good luck.

--------------------
Jeanne

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0239 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]