Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New to the Board
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jul 1 2003, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

Nothing like having a sister...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 212

Hello all,
I am new to the board and I just wanted to say hi. Jade Rose was born on Aug. 30th, but my due date was Sept. 4. Kit Kats Mom told me about this board so I thought I would come over here and give it a try. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
supermom
Posted: Jul 1 2003, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

Hello wavey.gif
Welcome to Parenting Club - glad to meet you!
I'm Beverly, mom to four and one on the way - EDD 8/20/03

I'm sure you will find everyone here friendly and helpful. Hope to get to know more about you....

Jade is adorable, and such a pretty name. Is there a story behind her being named Jade?

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jul 1 2003, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Thanks.

Actually her daddy said he wanted her to be Jade and I liked it so much that we named her that.

I am so silly. I posted this to the wrong board. I wasn't paying attention. I am not expecting at the moment, but hope to be again in the future.

Thank you for the welcome. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators! Report a troll post using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.

I've been hugged by Lisa, Kelly, Jennifer, Erika, Jimmie, Nichole, Kimberly, and Tammy. Thanks ladies!

Mommieto2Girls
  Posted: Jul 1 2003, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

Hi wavey.gif

I am Charlene, first time mommy to Madison(8/27/02). We live in Florida. Hope to get to know you and welcome to the board. biggrin.gif

PM
supermom
Posted: Jul 1 2003, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

QUOTE (MsHinkle @ Jul 1 2003, 05:39 PM)
I am so silly. I posted this to the wrong board. I wasn't paying attention. I am not expecting at the moment, but hope to be again in the future.

That's ok, we're pretty informal here, but we can always get someone to move the post for ya!! We've all got PG or mommy brain, so blame it on that - teehee

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jul 1 2003, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Maybe it is a sign... hehehe.. Just Kidding. emlaugh.gif I like to scare people like that.

Welcome to the board! laugh.gif

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
~CrazieMama~
  Posted: Jul 1 2003, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 175

Hello, wavey.gif Welcome to the board. My name is Michelle (24) I am a single mom to Tyler (8) and Brianna (15 months). I hope to chat with you soon. Feel free to post anywhere, we all do. laugh.gif
PM
CantWait
Posted: Jul 1 2003, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Hi Welcome to the Parenting Club. I'm Marie, 26 and mother of a 7 year old boy with another on the way....due July 15.
Hope you enjoy you stay biggrin.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
  Posted: Jul 2 2003, 12:01 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (MommyToAshley @ Jul 1 2003, 09:00 PM)

Maybe it is a sign... hehehe.. Just Kidding.  emlaugh.gif  I like to scare people like that.

Actually I thought I was about a week ago, but my friend was just a little late this month. blush.gif

--------------------

Insanemomof3
Posted: Jul 3 2003, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 117

Hi and welcome!!! Hope you like it here. wavey.gif rolling_smile.gif wavey.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN
mckayleesmom
Posted: Jul 6 2003, 10:47 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

Hi Im Brianne and I am the mother of 2 month old Mckaylee, we live in the land of boring ( wisconsin). Welcome to the board, hope you like it, I love it, especially since I have no family around and sometimes need advice.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jul 6 2003, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (mckayleesmom @ Jul 6 2003, 08:47 AM)
Hi Im Brianne and I am the mother of 2 month old Mckaylee, we live in the land of boring ( wisconsin). Welcome to the board, hope you like it, I love it, especially since I have no family around and sometimes need advice.

I know what that is like. We are stationed out here in Hawaii. Both of our familys live on the east coast so it has been just us raising her. She finally got to meet her grandparents during May and June. It was nice to have someone to watch the baby so we could go out to eat or to a movie. I remember 2 months, it seems like yesterday. Jade is now 10 months old. I think is it great that there are places like this that we can go to when we need advice. biggrin.gif

--------------------

mckayleesmom
Posted: Jul 7 2003, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

Ya we Live here cause my husband is in the Army...so no choice. We also just got back from California to meet the grandparents for the first time..And that was really nice for me. My husband had to stay behind, but it was nice having someone else take care of her for a bit. Next time hopefully my husband could come so we could go to Las Vegas or something.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
+Zemirah+
Posted: Jul 13 2003, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (MommyToAshley @ Jul 1 2003, 09:00 PM)
Maybe it is a sign... hehehe.. Just Kidding. emlaugh.gif I like to scare people like that.

SNORT! ROFLMBO! Shame on you DeeDee!

Welcome Carrie-Ann! Your DD is just precious smile.gif I hope you enjoy the forums -- these are great folks around here!

--------------------
Blessings,
Zem

Loving all our many babies... 6 born into my arms and 4 born into Heaven from my womb
PM

MomToJade&Jordan
Posted: Jul 13 2003, 11:43 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (+Zemirah+ @ Jul 13 2003, 08:23 AM)
Welcome Carrie-Ann!  Your DD is just precious smile.gif  I hope you enjoy the forums -- these are great folks around here!

Thank you so much, and welcome back. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Zemirah+
Posted: Jul 13 2003, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Bronze Member

Member No.: 51

Thankie!! smile.gif

--------------------
Blessings,
Zem

Loving all our many babies... 6 born into my arms and 4 born into Heaven from my womb
PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0095 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]