Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I had my appointment yesterday!
mustangmomma1981
Posted: Jun 20 2003, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 190

Everything is going fine all my doctor did was listen to the heart beat and asked me a few questions. The baby is pretty active she listened to the baby then was going to let me listen but the baby had done moved on her. She had a hard time trying to find the heart beat again. Finally she got another doppler and found the heart beat again. I only got to hear the babies heart beat for about 20 seconds maybe then the baby done moved again. Sounds like we're going to have another active baby biggrin.gif

She still didn't say anything about a ultrasound, I'm going to ask when I go back July 21st though. She also said seems like everything is going well. I haven't gained any weight she said it didn't concern her any. I'm overweight as it is so hopefully I won't gain to much more. She said if I wasn't pregnant I'd probably be losing the weight. After this little one is born I'm going on a diet and hope that I loose this weight! I hate being over weight! Well thought I'd let everyone know everything is still going well.

--------------------
Tina
Married to Rob since 9-25-99
Mommy to Kaitlynn Michelle 2-6-2000
EDD 11-2-2003
PMEmail PosterMSN
amynicole21
Posted: Jun 20 2003, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 69

Congratulations! Sounds like everything is going well. Do you remember what the heart-rate was? I love making guesses on the sex of the baby biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
maliksmommy
Posted: Jun 20 2003, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Momma's little guy:)

Member No.: 106

Glad to hear everything went good! I forgot if you've said you guys are finding out what your having or not??

--------------------
***Diann and Malik 9/4/2002***
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo

MommyToAshley
Posted: Jun 20 2003, 11:50 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

thumb.gif Glad the appointment went well. I think it is the neatest thing to hear the HB! wub.gif It sounds like you've got an active one there. Ashley was VERY active in the womb and she hasn't slowed down yet!!! LOL

Let us know if you have an U/S done!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
supermom
Posted: Jun 20 2003, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

Congrats on such a good visit - sounds like everything is going good. And that is almost my fav part is getting to hear the heart on every visit now......

Let us know your next update, although it looks like it will be a while....

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN
mustangmomma1981
Posted: Jun 21 2003, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 190

You know I don't think she even told me the heart rate huh.gif I'll have to find out why next time. Seems to be good though she didn't say any bad about it. And she said everything seems to be going good with my pregnancy.

I can't wait till I start going to the clinic that is beside the hospital that I'll be going to. That is where they do all of the ultrasounds. I think they have better doctors maybe I should have gone there to begin with. The clinic I go to now is only like 5 minutes away only thing they can do there is listen to the heart beat, and they have a lab to take your blood. And of course they take your weight and take your blood pressure. They don't have the machines or doctors to do ultrasounds. So they have to send you to another clinic that is 30 minutes away to do the ultrasounds. And they are right beside the hospital. So I will more then likely start going over there when I'm 28 weeks, at least I hope so maybe I'll have a ultrasound there when I start my appointments there. And I will be meeting up with the doctors that may be delivering my baby. That is pretty much how it went when I had Kaitylnn.

Whenever they decide to give me another ultrasound I hope to find out what the baby is. I guess I'll just find out. Hubby doesn't want to know. He likes suprises.

--------------------
Tina
Married to Rob since 9-25-99
Mommy to Kaitlynn Michelle 2-6-2000
EDD 11-2-2003
PMEmail PosterMSN
CantWait
Posted: Jun 21 2003, 01:32 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Glad your appointment went well, I love hearing the heartbeat...you'd think one would get sick of hearing it all the time, however it still amazes me everytime I hear it that's there's a little miracle growing inside of you.

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0163 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]