Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What's the weirdest dream you had while pregnant?
Mama2B
Posted: Jun 1 2003, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 173

The other night I scared my poor husband half to death! I was dreaming that I was wearing a green scarf or boa thing around my neck. Then, I dreamt that I woke up in bed still wearing it, and when I looked up the end of it had turned into this bright green snake's head. It was right above my face looking at me. It seemed so real, and I hate snakes. This is what happened as a result of my dream: My DH wakes up as I'm flying out of the bed running down the hall screaming. And then I finally realized all of it was just a dream so I started walking back to our bedroom laughing. Then, I proceeded to sit down on the floor by our bed, which is a weird thing for me to do. From down there I told him that I just had a bad dream and what it was about. I just thought that was crazy! I've never flipped out like that before! Hopefully that won't happen again. I thought this would be a funny topic to post. What crazy things have you mommies dreamt about or done while sleeping when you were pregnant?

--------------------
EDD 12-22-03
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jun 1 2003, 05:56 PM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

LOL!!! I bet your DH got a kick out of it! emlaugh.gif

I think the weirdest dream I had was that I gave birth. That's not funny, but how I gave birth was.... my baby kicked soooo hard that she punched a hole in my tummy and crawled out. LOL If only labor were really that easy!!!

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
supermom
Posted: Jun 1 2003, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

Member No.: 26

I know I have some very very strange ones, but I can hardly remember them, even when I am not pregnant. But I know they have been very wierd. My DH says that I talk in my sleep too -

I have had very vivid dreams even when I was little. One time I punched my XH while I was sleeping - I was dreaming that I was in a fist-fight with someone else - laugh.gif

--------------------
Beverly, DH Eje, and mom to PJ, 20 Leah, 18 Sara, 16 Anders, 5
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQMSN

MomofTay&Sam
Posted: Jun 1 2003, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

I can fish/make fire/be your friend! :)

Member No.: 171

tongue.gif I dreamed I gave birth and a puppy came out. LOL I sure didnt forget that one!

--------------------
Mommy to two wonderful boys!

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Mom2_my3boys
Posted: Jun 2 2003, 11:25 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 169

OMG I dreamt that I had a puppy like 2 months ago! I had the stragest feeling for quite a while. Glad to know I'm not the only one out there having pups! As for other dreams, I have quite a few. In the past month or so I have been having pretty frightening dreams. So bad that when I wake up to go to the bathroom I have to lay there and talk myself into getting out of the bed. That bad sad.gif I sure ope they end soon, it is too creepy. sad.gif

--------------------
Erin A.K.A. Mommy!
Kyle Alan 9-14-03
Zachary Michael 9-12-02
Tyler Jamon 7-3-98
Oh yeah! DH Jason
Tazmome@aol.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
kit_kats_mom
Posted: Jun 2 2003, 11:56 AM
Quote Post

Cary the Lemur

Member No.: 135

I heard that dreaming about giving birth to puppies when you are pregnant means you will have a boy...kittens = a girl.

--------------------
Cary

PMEmail PosterMSN
CantWait
Posted: Jun 2 2003, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 28

Funny you should bring up such a topic. For the past week and a half I have had nothing but scary dreams.

First there was one where I woke up and my son had been kidnapped from his room in the middle of the night.

Then there was one where my dog was mauled to death by another dog while out for a walk, while the owner was trying to hold on to him.

And last night I dreamed my mom was trying to drown me in a public swimming pool.

Can't Wait to go to sleep tonight. blink.gif

--------------------
~Marie, mom to Robbie, 15 and Anthony, 7 and our newest addition, Mia Eliana~

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
PMEmail Poster
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 3 2003, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

hummm interesting stories. I dont remember wheat the dreams were but I had a couple. If I can remember them I will let you know! wacko.gif

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
Mommieto2Girls
Posted: Jun 3 2003, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Gold Member

Member No.: 167

I had sex dreams the whole pregnancy ( don't tell DH, lol). With men I never met and some I knew. I have never had sex dreams before or even after , only while I was pregnant. Boy they lasted the whole time I was sleeping to. lmao Shhhh don't tell anybody. lol biggrin.gif
PM
Kaitlin'smom
Posted: Jun 3 2003, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Graceland

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

I had sex dreams the whole pregnancy ( don't tell DH, lol). With men I never met and some I knew. I have never had sex dreams before or even after , only while I was pregnant. Boy they lasted the whole time I was sleeping to. lmao Shhhh don't tell anybody. lol

heeh rolling_smile.gif I wont tell! I had some of them also!

--------------------
Di ~ mommy to Kaitlin wife to David
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jun 3 2003, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

LOL that's too funny, you horny little woman. rolling_smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image

~*~I promise to forget you not, my angels in heaven being watched by our fallen heroes, Dec 23 08, April 1 09, & May 18 09~*~

PMEmail Poster
supermom
Posted: Jun 3 2003, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

QUOTE (CantWait @ Jun 3 2003, 08:30 PM)
LOL that's too funny, you horny little woman. rolling_smile.gif

So, what 'good' dreams did you have last night??? teehee teehee

--------------------
and Emily, almost 2

"A mother holds her children's hands for just a little while, but she holds their hearts forever."
"Adolescence is a period of rapid changes. Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example, a parent ages as much as 20 years."
mckayleesmom
Posted: Jun 3 2003, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Member No.: 157

I use to watch that Baby Story on Animal Planet, Its like A Baby Story but about animals,,well I ended up having a dream where I gave birth to a rabbit and didn't know how to breastfeed it cause it had teeth. The whole dream was me trying to figure out how to feed this poor rabbit baby....lol

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
CantWait
Posted: Jun 4 2003, 04:53 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

So, what 'good' dreams did you have last night??? teehee teehee

Well supermom, after living a month without the dreadfull Carpal Tunnel, it has come back yet again, not only that I can't seem to sleep at night. No dreams here. Thank goodness there's only 6 more weeks to go, pray for 5 pray for 5 pray for 5....... tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster

supermom
Posted: Jun 4 2003, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Me too, Me too!!

And hope that DH is home then, too!!

Here's some 5 week vibes coming your way........and some {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} too......

You are done with work, correct? And if you're not, maybe you should be - giggle - hugs!!

--------------------
and Emily, almost 2

CantWait
Posted: Jun 5 2003, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr now they're thinking of changing his leave date, pray for 6 now, gosh I hate the military some times. I have a feeling DH isn't going to be making it back in time bawling.gif

--------------------

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Mama2B
Posted: Jun 5 2003, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 173

QUOTE (CantWait @ Jun 5 2003, 06:31 PM)
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr now they're thinking of changing his leave date, pray for 6 now, gosh I hate the military some times. I have a feeling DH isn't going to be making it back in time bawling.gif

I'm sorry to hear that. Who knows, maybe your little one will time it just right so daddy can be there! Chin up.

--------------------
EDD 12-22-03
PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0105 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]