Home | Contact Us | Community | News | Resources | Entertainment | Shop | Parenting BlogsPlease visit our sponsors:
Parenting, Pregnancy & Baby Message Boards
Would you like to support Parenting Club? Click here for donation information  
Google
Share |

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> whaaaaaaaaaaa....
Boys r us
  Posted: Jul 10 2005, 06:31 AM
Quote Post

Alliebelle & Mommy

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 378

I have about 10 loads of laundry to do today!!!!!

I went thru both of the kids closets yesterday and was being all proactive about cleaning...both of them, ESPECIALLY Tanner, had clothes that had escaped the dirty basket or fallen off of the hangers stuffed in corners of the closet I didn't even know were there. I so don't want to do laundry, I absolutely hate it!

Tanner is 9, I think he's old enough to have a tutorial on how to fold and hang clothes today rolling_smile.gif He's gonna kill me!

--------------------
NICHOLE
Wife to Rick and Mommy to my 3 loves..Tanner, Braedon and Alexandra MiaBella
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
mckayleesmom
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 06:35 AM
Quote Post

The hair I wish I had...lol

Group: Members
Member No.: 157

laugh.gif I agree....we had to take and put our own clothes away earlier then that....he can at least learn to put them away properly.

--------------------
Brianne
Wife to Leithan and mommy to Mckaylee (4) and Russell (3)

Click here to help us grown our village http://schwartzville.myminicity.com/
PMEmail Poster
A&A'smommy
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 06:49 AM
Quote Post

Praying For Spencer

Member No.: 243

UGH I HATE laundry!! I did all my laundry this week while Jeremiah was gone and then I did his laundry yesterday... blah

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterYahooMSN

amynicole21
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 06:52 AM
Quote Post

Mmmm. Ice cream!

Member No.: 69

Laundry is like the mail, it never stops! I don't mind doing it, but I HATE putting it away wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrators of the Parenting Club take violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions to the Moderators. Report a violation using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
coasterqueen
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Diamond Member

Member No.: 236

QUOTE (amynicole21 @ Jul 10 2005, 09:52 AM)
Laundry is like the mail, it never stops! I don't mind doing it, but I HATE putting it away wacko.gif

You said it! laugh.gif That's how I feel.

Funny you mentioned laundry though because I have at least 10 loads, no joke, and I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna get it all done since DH decided to go over to his dads today and the girls and I have a family reunion to go to today. rolleyes.gif I'm not even going to think about this rathole of a house that needs cleaning too. dry.gif

--------------------
~*Karen*~
wife to hubby, Ryan Douglas
mommy to Kylie (9) and Megan (6.5)
and furbabies Gavin, Buster, Sox, and Hailey

PMEmail Poster
luvbug00
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

awhat!

Member No.: 1,984

Uhh I NEVER do laundry. Brad does. He has this funky way of folding clothes until they are 4 in. cubes. Mya puts her clothes away. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Mya 7-1-00
PMEmail PosterYahoo
punkeemunkee'smom
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

It is a wonderful life!

Member No.: 2,162

Did not realize just how much I loved my washer till it broke! I had to go to the laundry mat yesterday it was great to get it all done at once BUT it about broke my back to carry all those clothes and soap and downy!!! I am going to be running around the house in my underwear(no clothes on...no laundry created) till that part comes in so I don't have to attempt that again!! rolling_smile.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
baby
baby development
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.
The Administrators and Moderators of the Parenting Club take trolls and violators of the Terms of Service Agreement seriously. Please report any suspicions or offensive posts to the Moderators by using the "report" button in the upper right corner of the offending post.
PMEmail Poster
MommyToAshley
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Happy Spring!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Good luck on your laundry today, and I think Tanner is the perfect age to learn.

I hate to do laundry too. Ashley actually LIKES to help me. She can fold wash cloths already, and she likes to hang stuff up (on the plastic hangers). It's funny though, she wants to hang everything, including our underwear. rolling_smile.gif I just hope when she is old enough to really help that she still likes doing it because I hate it.

--------------------
Dee Dee , Mommy to:
Ashley Marie 9/05/02
Joshua Lee 2/03/00 (Our Angel in Heaven)

user posted imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0143 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]